40 DAYS TO PERSONAL REVOLUTION W/ JENNIFER LEE & STACEY VESPAZIANI
***THE 2016 WINTER 40 DAYS PROGRAM IS NOW FULL. CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE NEXT OFFERING!***
A Breakthrough Program to Radically Change Your Body and Awaken the Sacred Within Your Soul.
What we focus on grows… For 40 days focus on possibility by diving into yoga, meditation, self-inquiry, and mindful eating. Find clarity about what is working in your life, what needs to change, and what can simply fall away. This holistic approach to growth will empower you to uncover your most authentic and vibrant self. Commit to yourself for 40 days and create positive habits for the rest of your life!
- Six Weekly Yoga Asana Practices, including the weekly Sunday 10a.m. Class—One rest day each week.
- Attendance At The Six Weekly 40 Days Sunday Group Meetings
- Two Daily Sitting Meditation Sessions
- Weekly Reading & Journaling Assignments
- Mindful Eating
When: Six Sundays 10a.m.-1p.m. January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, and February 7.
Price: $40 + SHPY Class Pass & 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste.
Bonus: Successfully complete the program and receive a $40 credit toward your next SHPY class purchase*
The Program Concludes with a Free 40th Day Celebration Class 8:45-10:15p.m. on Thursday, February 11.
The Program Includes:
- Reading & Journaling: Using the book 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste as a support text, you’ll journal and answer self-inquiry questions on a weekly basis.
- Six Yoga Asana Practices Each Week: The program challenges you to SIX yoga asana practices per week. At least THREE of these practices will be done at one of the two SHPY studio locations—you purchase the Class Pass that best fits your life and budget–and yes, Pay-What-You-Can classes count. Your other THREE weekly practices can be done in studio or at home. Don’t worry if you don’t have a home practice—we’ll offer you ideas for getting to your mat when you can’t get to the studio (see below).
- Podcasts: With access to a weekly meditation and yoga asana MP3 files (rerecorded and led by Jennifer Lee & Stacey Vespaziani) that correlate with the book's teachings, you’ll have plenty of help with your home practice… As a bonus, you can keep these class recordings to use after the program!
- Meditation: Starting small, you’ll begin with two five-minute meditations each day, gradually increasing your time sitting as the program progresses.
- Mindful Eating: The book, our 40 Days Sunday Group Meetings, and your own intuition will help you create healthy eating patterns that serve your body and mind. There is also a gentle detoxification midway through the program in the form of a three-day fruit cleanse.
- 40 Days Sunday Group Meetings & Mini-Workshops: Our weekly group meetings will be led by Jennifer Lee & Stacey Vespaziani and include Discussion and Mini-Workshops: Meditation 101, Effort & Ease, Breath & Bandhas, Hips & Hamstrings, Fruit Cleanse Prep, and Finding Your Edge - Inversions.
Costs Beyond Your $40:
- SHPY Class Pass that best fits your life & budget (PWYC Classes Count– SHPY Now Offers THREE Weekly.)
- 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste (Available for purchase in studio or on Amazon)
- Healthy Meals
*In order to successfully complete the 2016 SHPY 40 Day Program and receive a $40 credit to use towards your next SHPY Class Pass you will need to attend all Sunday Practices & Meetings (6), complete all required yoga asana practices (34), asana rest days (6), meditation practices (80), and journaling assignments.